What Keeps Me Going
My hectic schedule gets the best of me somedays. S is going travelling for 36 days. We've never been apart for this long, with such a wide distance between us, before. I hope I don't completely lose it. We spend so much time just hanging out--I really don't know what the hell I'm going to do with myself for a whole month! Maybe I'll use all my free time for some quality riyaz? Now, there's a thought!
I guess a bunch of things have contributed to my resembling a menopausal schizo off late--but generally speaking I've been pretty morose for the past few days. Spoke to my world traversing friend SG who is currently in India. It was a quick conversation, we just updated each other on "what's up" but just speaking to her did something to me, I feel so lighthearted and optimistic all of a sudden! Isn't it strange how friendhsip has the power to do that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home