Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Time to Get Going

I went to see my apartment-to-be yesterday, just to see if everything was in order. They completely re-did my bathroom which looks so sparkly and beautiful. I spent an hour in it yesterday, peeking into empty cupboards and opening and closing doors and windows. (I am sometimes easily entertained.) For a while I sat in the middle of the living room, enjoying the emptiness and the silence.

You know that feeling when you first move in somewhere, that every shadowy corner and every dusty crevice is filled with someone else's memories and the stories of their lives? I'm looking forward to when I can anticipate every squeek and make every inch of the apartment my own.

Lots to do this weekend. Move Momi, and move myself. (I know, we're completely nuts.) Go to IKEA. Go to Canadian Tire. Unpack.

WIll I be able to do it?

I can't believe I'm moving already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vega said...

Good luck!

6:28 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home