Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Whirlwind trip

S drove all night on Friday so that I could attend the shibir on Saturday morning in Manhattan. Then he took me to see my parents and then drove back to Toronto so that I could get to work on time this morning. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve him. Maybe it's because I'm so intelligent, beautiful and exciting, I don't know I can't put my finger on it exactly. :P

I sometimes forget how important the exchange of ideas and energies is for a musician. It was lovely to see the people who have been a part of this with me since the very beginning. Specially in light of recent events surrounding sitar.

I'm so content right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

9:15 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home