Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sapney Yay Such Hi Hongay

It feels like the first day of summer today. Do you know what that means? The skies are soon going to be a riot of colours.
Pink, purple and orange they'll be. There's something so optimistic about the month of May, don't you think? The air seems charged with possibilities. So many books to read, songs to sing and things to see.

I'm excited about this summer.

I'm settling in at the new place as far as unpacking goes. I haven't decorated yet, just white walls and furniture so far, really. But not for long!

The move has been good for me. I wake up every morning to the likes of a rendition of Raag Yaman, or Rafi saab promising me "hum tum juda na hongay". I'm also playing a lot more, now that riyaz at 7AM doesn't mean disrupting other people's sleep. I no longer have to walk an obstacle course through tokens of other peoples lives just to make myself some breakfast. Or beg people to party hushedly in the middle of the week.

I know it's not a glamourous condo in Yorkville, or even a house with character in the annex. But it has it's own charm, mainly because it's mine. It feels so good to say it--my apartment.

And now it feels like I'm on my way--Director of PR and a condo right in the heart of the city by 30--here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home