I See Stars!
I do, I do. The Attack Of The Term Papers due next week, have turned me into a bewildered, gibberish-spouting wandering zombie. I find myself, from time to time, in places (most often in the kitchen by the tea kettle) not having a clue as to why or how I got there, so I make myself a nice strong cup of tea with cream to calm myself down. It hasn't worked yet.
I had my palm and astrology chart read for the very first time! This is how it happened:
Yesterday I made a trip to Seema's house because she was in need of some serious girl talk! Nihit was there, who I wasn't aware is an astrologer, and he read everyone's palms because he can kind of do that too. He astounded/impressed most people with the accuracy of his readings. For some reason when he looked at mine he kept telling me things that totally didn't match and kept shaking his head in frustration, saying he couldn't "see". And since astrology is more his department, he was determined to draw up my chart which I was totally excited about. So he did, and said some not-so-nice and some very-nice things :)
Oh one thing he said that I will share with you good folks is that apparently I would make a great accountant!!! As you can well imagine, I was very confounded and offended by this as, most of you know, I don't have the highest of opinions for accountants/accounting or any business-y stuff for that matter!!!! (Siyam would so kill me for making that sweeping generalization :P) Other than that it was a lot of fun, just laughing at each other and making fun of our many short comings!
Speaking of stars, I've been eargasming to Ashaji's Kaise Unko Paoon Aali. You can get a pretty clear version if you go here and click on the title of the song. Have a listen if you get a chance, it's effing gorgeous!

2 Comments:
ipshita!!!!!!!!!!! tumi ABAR ekhaney ashla amakey na janiye! :( heh nah just kidding! i want this Nihit guy to read my palm!!!!!! issshhhhh i'm so in need of some guidance" --- BTW when do u leave for NJ? and hopefully ur papers will go well :)
11:52 a.m.
Sims!
Dude, we all need guidance! Shuno, I know you know that if you have a breakdown all you gotta do is ASK and I'm there - even if I am sleep deprived, crack up for no reason and start speaking in non-existant languages[my current obostha]! I leave for NJ on Friday (inshallah!) and am back on Sunday. After next week I have 2 glorius weeks of NO-DUE-DATES so we must have a major chill-cook-adda-fest before you up and desert me :)
12:59 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home