ghoo-ghoo, Go! (Ipshi) Go!
Pigeons, I have realised, can be quite cute when they'r enot pooping on your balcony. For example, yesterday I saw three or four of those seemingly nasty li'l buggers bathing under a sprinkler, wiggling about in the wet pavement in delight! Much like how I used to dance as a a two-year-old (You have to see the videos to believe me). When I had my Asian Art class last semester at the ROM, early in the morning, I'd see about a hundred pigeons sitting beside the museum with their heads curled in and sleeping peacefully amidst the early morning fog - this was one of the reasons I'd go a little bit early to class so I could watch them awhile as it was one of the most peaceful things I've ever seen. So, like I said I have reevaluated my opinion of pigeons, I have decided that I do like them and will henceforth refrain from cursing when they are mentioned just as long as we can figure out how to get rid of the little pigeon family living in our balcony!
I applied for a really wicked job last week, they haven't called yet and I wasn't expecting them to, okay that's a lie, but let's just say that I was prepared for this eventuality and today is the day that I am supposed to give them a follow-up call as U of T's career centre strongly advices. The only problem is, I'm afraid to call in case they tell me they've already hired, or tell me to shuttup and never call agian! :S I'm going to go and let Siy give me a prep talk now!

2 Comments:
well!? did you call!!???? how did it go!?
9:18 p.m.
Belzeebub was here. He saw. He was impressed. He will be back. :)
1:41 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home