The Countdown Begins
I'm a full time student again. I have yet to start looking for, and thus land, a part time job so am basically just doing the full time student thing for now. It's been weird going back to campus this year. Most of my friends have graduated so it's a bit lonesome. It's taking some getting used to the student lifestyle again. I'm taking some fourth year seminar courses so am terribly excited but extremely nervous about all the presentations that are coming up. My courses rock so far. I'm taking:
- Augustan Satire
- Gender and Sexuality in Canadian Lit.
- The Harlem Rennaisance
- Jonathan Swift
- Medieval Literature
- Performance Arts of South Asia
As with any new beginnings, I have the best of intentions; I wll do all my readings, write my papers and prepare my presentations weeks in advance, and do it all with grace and poise.
Let's see how it goes. 13 weeks to go until I'm a bonafide completer of undergraduate studies.
*Fingers and Toes Crossed*

2 Comments:
as i read the titles of your courses, i'm so swamped with jealousy that I want to cry! U know what you should do? At the end of each week or something, write about all that you read/learnt/discussed in your classes! That way, u've "studied" a bit, and I get to feel envious some more, and also learn a thing or two! :D
-Sim
7:26 a.m.
How is the Performance Arts of South Asia studies going.
6:59 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home