Visitors welcome
I have, what seems to be, the flu. I have spent the past 30 hours in bed interspersed only with dizzying trips to the bathroom and occassional attempts at eating.
I am very, very miserable.
It seems so unfair that you only get a "get out of jail free card" from work, when you can't enjoy it and must waste it being sick. Wouldn't it make more sense to get sick-deterrant days so your boss would tell you all of a sudden on a Wednesday, when you're bogged down by the stress of the week and the weekend is still far enough away to make it seem like there's no end in sight, "Why don't you take a sick-deterrant day tomorrow? No no, I insist." So you'd dutifully go shopping, or stay at home and watch trash TV, or catch up on some reading, order in some comfort (junk) food and since this would jumpstart your morale, you would be more energetic and enthusiastic about all you do for the next few weeks and probably not get sick because of your high spirits. If I owned a business, that's what I would do. I'm sure it would work.
So I have been at home for the past two days and have been able to do absolutely nothing. I feel completely useless, and since I am taking less and less drugs as the hours go by my head is starting to clear and the stress is starting to creep back in.
Why do I get myself into these situations?

3 Comments:
If you ever own a business, can I work there?
3:50 p.m.
yes!
as long as you promise to woo in hot serbian customers!!!
6:42 p.m.
heheh u DO know croatians are hotter?! hhaah i'm lucky maja my friend isn't reading this (she's serbian :D and i always say croatians are hotter to piss her off!)
anyway - i hope u're feeling better now ? :( poor u! beignsick sucks! missed u at the Eid party
1:34 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home