Perturbed Before the Storm
I hit CTRL+S on MS Word today at 4:20 PM with a flourish. I had read a novel and completed a termpaper on it in two days. What's more, it's not even due until Thursday. For a second, only a second, I was excited, amazed and in jeapordy of developing a really big ego. But then - I remembered. I remembered that I am actually behind schedule, and have no clue as to how I'm going to get through the next three weeks, AKA two term papers, 100+ hours of reading (if i actually do them), one presentation and four exams. I am panicking. To whoever will listen I keep saying "2 papers, a presentation, readings, 4 exams!" dumbfoundedly. I feel like yelling because I'm scared at the enormity of it. I don't know if they make tea strong enough for this? I did yell and I guess the person at the other end was offended/taken aback. I'm sorry - I didn't mean to shout in your ear or repeat myself over and over, and keep saying irrational things. I'm just at my wits end.

6 Comments:
Think of the single worst experience of your life.
If you got through that, you can get through this. Just don't waste a second!
--Ripa
2:16 p.m.
miss ya! u can do this, if anyone can. my advice? finish the term paper, skim/skip the readings and study hard core for the exams! good luck! mwah!
6:51 p.m.
miss ya! u can do this, if anyone can. my advice? finish the term paper, skim/skip the readings and study hard core for the exams! good luck! mwah! - sim
6:51 p.m.
rips - thanks for the advice!
sims - miss you too! update korish na kan? I have to do my readings sim, cz my classes are English and the exams are going to be on my friggin' readings :(
I'm actually having a pretty productive week so far though! I'm trying not to think about all the things I have to do and just keep working, cz I figure that's all I can do.
8:50 a.m.
i did update! check koro! it's jsut hard to do it regularly cause of lack of internet access for me. i forgot ENglish readings :) hehe i was tihnking economics - and u know how u can read the abstract and u're done;-)
12:01 a.m.
if i had to study all those graphs and equations i dno what i'd do! atleast readings are doable :S
the price ceiling and price floor still confounds me! hehe
8:05 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home