Pepto Bismol, please!
I've been away!
Thursday I finished up my project and ran away with Sims for a night and a day to mississauga. Watched 2 hindi movies, cooked Muttur-paneer from an online recipe and talked about life.
I up and left on Saturday, to help Anwar with the new flyers, ended up staying over which meant one whole bowl of nihari to myself, a late night movie (Collateral), lots of mind boggling conversation, and only 4 hours of sleep. The next day we headed off to Seema's house for lunch (Aloo-parathas YUM!), and then I stayed over there as well in order so that I could have a lot of mind-unboggling conversation, a Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich (oddly satisfying) and a chilla-type-session with Seems. Then this morning we made desi-chinese and it turned out uh-mayjing ifidosaysomyself!
Now I'm back home and am letting the reality of a looming final (wednesday) hit me. I'm gna be fine though - I'm not worried :) To prepare myself for the upcoming study fest I've painted my nails purple. *rumblegrumble* I'm hungry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home