Amaro Porano Jaha Chae, Tumi Tai
I'm twenty. Most of the time I feel as if I've seen nothing of the world; people don't make sense to me, nor does life. But sometimes, sometimes I feel as if I do know, atleast something. And despite (I realise I've just started a sentence with a 'but' and an 'and', I think if my English teacher from sixth standard saw this she would kill me) the cynicism that those rare occassions of insight could bring on, I'm still unaffected. I'm just ecstatic to be alive.
I guess when it's been four years of putting up with each other, two and a half years of seeing/living/breathing each other almost everyday, even after knowing everything there could possibly be to know, about someone, and it still tears at your heart to even contemplate not seeing that person for 16 nights and 17 days, I think after all that, you know that you're going to make it.

2 Comments:
is the 16 days, 17 nights up yet?
9:17 p.m.
sim :P I hate dial-up man!
1:45 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home