grown up ipshi
i voted for the first time ever, on monday! I was actually supposed to work for Elections Canada that day and make $150 bucks but, since I have turned over a new leaf, I decided that it was more important for me to attend my class that evening. [aren't you guys proud of me? does that sound like the ipshi you knew?]
to top it off, i've vowed to finish the rough draft of my term paper before this weekend when we go camping, so that i don't feel guilty all weekend.
we watched Fahrenheit 9/11 last night... before the movie they were showing some ads of upcoming movies, one of them were SHall we Dance? which promsed to be ever girls dream of a mushy, uplifting, sappy type movie... and as soon as the trailer ended I looked at siyam to sheepishly say can we watch it..but before I could do anything he just turned to me, nodded with a grin and squeezed my hand as if to say "yeah" and it made me love him a thousand times more at that instant.
monday was a horrible day, was in one of my lowest of lows, and siyam showed up unanounced, and i broke into sobs for... quite a while... and i don't know for what reason, i just felt relieved.
thanks love, thanks for knowing me so well. i love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home