all you gotta do is rub that lamp
I wish I had a magic lamp, and three wishes for a quirky blue genie.
This is what I would wish for:
1. To be as happy as I am today forever!
2. That love would never die.
3. That every month would be June.
In other news:
* I need a haircut, but I'm afraid to go to my hairdresser in case she cuts it too short again. I've already taken steps to avoid this: I took pictures of my hair when it looked perfect and I shall show them to her. But I'm still scared because the bad thing about having your hair messed up when you're short haired is that you can't tie it up and hide it!
* Anwar and Seema are coming over today for lunch, and then we shall head off to the Sitar Lesson. I'm marinating Tandoori chicken, hope it turns out well :S
* Spoke to Sims last night. And oddly enough, oftentimes after we speak I feel like i'm incredibly weird but at the same time I feel damn proud of it too! Dno what I'd do without that girl!
Finished The Mill on The Floss by George Elliot this morning. I didn't like the ending, as I rarely do, but for the first time I felt that it was appropriate. I also realised after reading this book, how much of a turn on it is when men are chivalrous... Why, O why wasn't I born 200 years ago as a white british upper class woman?! *sighs*

1 Comments:
ISHPITA! i'm mentioned in ur blog!!! heheh even though i make u feel weird ;( ok - hair thing - short hair is so damn high maintenance. now if i was a high class british lady from 200+ yrs ago, i'd have ppl to style my hair for me everyday! *sigh*
i'd settle for being a highlander woman too, right now. things would be more interesting! and i wouldn't have to worry about my stupid thesis!
8:48 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home