Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

modhuro dhoni baaje

OH! I finally got my new glasses and oh. my. god. they're sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! the whole anti-glare thing is kind of taking a while to get used to tho

So, finally got the concert tickets printed on thursday night, anwar and I were up till 3:30 in the morning !!!! but they look awesome, we did an amazing job - who knew excel was so snazzy?

had sitar class today -- anwar told me to design his business cards -- which is no big deal, i mean -- it's just a business card ya kno? but i've got oodles of other stuff that I want to/need to design for SSOT. oh which reminds me -- tomorrow I head off to chapters to grab me a flash for dummies all these mediocre artists have such kick ass websites!!! I'LL SHOW EM!

i got gmail today!!! for some reason, i didn't get as much of a kick out of it as i thot i would... it was more fun just wishing for it! oh well, atleast my friends are jealous :D

i started learning raag shyam kalyan this week, its really pretty but i'm finding it hard to let go of my baby, my love, my most favouritist!!! -- ie, raag jhinjhoti. methinks i shall keep practising jhinjhoti in secret!

i'm in the mood for some really spicy mutton curry *gah*. I miss my mom.
WHICH REMINDS ME -- my parents never call me - it's me who calls them like every 3-4 days going, how are you guys? what have u been up to? are you ok? do u need anything?

what is this!!! THEY are supposed to be calling ME, I am supposed to be the 20-yr-old univ. student living by herself going wild and totally unreachable by her parents!!! have they forgotten their duties as parents?? hmph.

anyways, i'm hungry.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home