Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

A Picture Perfect Day

We went on a picnic. You can't see it in the picture but it was a beautifully clear day, and Lake Ontario looked decievingly clean enough to make you want to jump right in and bathe with the swans -- it was such a gorgeous shade of blue! Anyway, here's us at the end of the day. If you'll notice I'm waring a vintage wool tank top ;) (it was my mom's!)



Chums Esha, Ipshi and Mehreen

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi shoytan, tui ichha kore amar chobi dishnai!

2:08 p.m.

 
Blogger F.S.Kabir said...

i looooove the top!!!! and your hair! dude :) I think it's similar to mine! hehehe i love the end flippy thing!

Flippy flippy hair! oo la la!

7:13 p.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

shim :P

sim thanks :D i am still reveling in my short hair, methinks it'll be a long while before i go back to my long haired days, much to the discontent of my mother hehehe :)
have u started on Karto yet?

10:39 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ipshi,

I love the vintage top; the colour is lovely and I can't believe it's also wool!

You guys all look lovely, as always. :)

--Ripa

2:04 p.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

thanks rips :)

2:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home