Jehoobbah
So, the other day I woke up with my tongue completely covered in this black acid-y liquid thing, so I had to wash my mouth for like 5 minutes straight, before it would go away. As you would expect, this freaked me out a bit, so I went to the doctor.
"Hello, how can I help you"
"Hi, I woke up with this bitter black stuff covering my whole tongue today and I'm hoping you can tell me why it happened and how I can avoid it happening again"
"Blue?"
"...No, black... brownish black"
*pause*
"Did you have licorice?"
Then she proceeded to tell me she didn't know what was wrong with me, or what could have possible caused it, and to "not worry about it" and if it happens to go back again. And then what is she going to ask me, did you eat paint? Did you dye your papillae?
Why is every doctor I go to so fucking stupid. And they never take you seriously unless you go back five times with the same problem. I'm so sick of it! ARGH!

5 Comments:
http://www.doctorsecrets.com/eforum2/show.php?topic=20040131234705
see if any of the info there helps?
-sim
4:23 a.m.
What?! You never told me you had a blog! I love blogs! And to think, I have to learn about your blog - YOU, MY little sister! - from random links in random blogs talking about random things (sob sob sniffle sob)... what horrible treachery, what horrid back-stabbery - horrendous mir-jafori to the umpteenth power! I can just see you, pig-tailed, chanting, "Amar blog acche, tomar blog naaaieeee - la li li la la," until you go blue (or whatever you get when you mix brown and blue) in the face. Well, I TOO HAVE A BLOG*, AND I AM NOT SAYING WHERE IT IS. There. I said it. LA-LI-LI-LA-LA. HAH! How about them apples, and suchlike. You get the drift.
Did I mention I love blogs? So proud of you!
*It's not been updated in months, but these are minor details that should not distract you from the issue at hand which is the ignoble perfidiousness of your game of I-will-hide-my-blog-and-not-let-my-brother(s)-know-about-it.
12:33 p.m.
Tuta Tuta ek Parinda
Eise tuta - ke fir jur na paya
Allah Ke bande Hashde...
Allah Ke bande Hashde...
Jo bhi ho kal Fir ayega....
10:35 a.m.
SB how was I supposed to know tomra ato interested hoba in my lil ole blog?
you must tell me where your blog is, s-ism had no hits :|
4:03 p.m.
sim thanks man. I've been having tons of yoghurt and liquids. Doing much better, well atleast until the shibir this weekend (heavenly oily+spicy food)!!
4:04 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home