Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"What do you mean I'm only allowed a limited number of vacation days?"

How you must hate me.

I'm sorry.

What with working 8:30 - 5, and having evening classes on Monday AND Tuesday AND Wednesday AND Thursday I have been close to losing my wits and had absolutely zero creative juices to come up here and tell you guys about my wild escapades.

But my internship ended last week.

But also, somehow, miraculously, I got a job. A 9 - 5 job. A job with a salary (albiet humble, don't forget people--I am in publishing). A real job. It still hasn't hit me.

Just thought I'd come here for a few minutes and give you guys an important update on my life: I am on the eve of becoming an official grown-up. Unofficially ofcourse, I'm still me.

I start my new job tomorrow, I shall be in marketting and publicity with Key Porter Books. I think I'm excited.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck! for ur new job...

2:41 a.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

Why thank you :)

6:18 a.m.

 
Blogger F.S.Kabir said...

u THINK u're excited!!!! hahahah girl, i would be shrieking up and down the neighbourhood streets if I were you! :D


hugs! and use those vacation days wisely :D

7:38 a.m.

 
Blogger Tazzy said...

Thats awesome Ipshita!
Congrats! Hugs..Chocolates..:D
I'm soooo happy for you.

Yeah limited vacation days are a bummer but depending on how nice you boss is you can get around it....sometimes. ;)

Cheers to you.

8:14 a.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

hehe sim, it's still hasn't completely hit me yet I don't think. Maybe when I get my firt paycheque ... ;)

shimi, thanks!! chocolates indeed, as soon as I have somne time i'm going to zoom out there and buy me a boxful of dark-chocolate kitkat.

and i hope you're right about the vacation days :S

7:03 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*plots your demise* I mean...CONGRATULATIONS! - Adz

11:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home