Of things that bug, puzzle, excite, amaze and inspire me.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Little Red Riding Dupatta!

Just having some fun with my homework. Inspired by the portrayal of the wolf in Angela Carter's version of Little Red Riding Hood, with a twist of my own. heh :) The poem/story by yours truly, as are the illustrations. A few hours spent tweaking them on Photoshop and Illustrator...and viola! Enjoy.










8 Comments:

Blogger F.S.Kabir said...

hahaahah u morbid creature! :D nice twist on little red riding hood! love the illustrations!

6:25 a.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

thanks sims :D

1:38 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allah, the drawings are lovely! I also dug the 'bimari' lines - I like how you indianized it but it's still not happy story.

6:08 a.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

thank you :)
(who are you by the way?)

9:36 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooops, it's me Ripa!

I just got the ending of your story now! You can blame it on my naivety or the fact that I still think of you as a 14 year old.

Naughty naughty Ipshi! :P

10:26 a.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

i was wondering why u thot it wasn't a happy ending!! that's as happy as it gets woman!!! ehehe j/k :)

11:00 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I meant to say was that of all the fairy tales, Little Red Riding Hood seems to me the darkest one.

But of course, your story has a much happier ending. :)

1:49 p.m.

 
Blogger goBgoB said...

thankyou!

1:39 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home